Terms And Conditions
- Persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from purchasing alcohol. By purchasing from Hawkers Beer you state that you are 18 years or older.
- In the event a beer is not available for one of our mix pack selections/hampers (e.g. mix 12 pack) we will replace that item with one of similar appearance and of equal or greater value.
- For photographic purposes we may have used props in photographs. Unless an item is listed it is not included in the hamper/gift. Images are used for illustrative purposes. Colour discrepancies / variations may occur from time to time as a result of suppliers modifying their products and/or packaging.
- All products are packaged with care and safety to avoid damage. If a damaged product is received please view our refund and returns policy.
- Cancellations of orders must be done within 24 hours of purchase. All cancellations will receive a credit note to be used within 6 months of the original purchase date. If the purchase has already left our premises we are unable to accept cancellation of the order. Should a refund be required a $10 processing charge will be incurred.
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
- All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10%.
- This is an Australian website.
- The accuracy of all information contained on this website is, to the knowledge of Hawkers Beer accurate and up to date. Hawkers Beer is not liable for inaccuracies of information contained in this website.
- Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been made.
- Material on this website is the property of Hawkers Beer and cannot be copied or duplicated for personal, commercial or public use.
- Precautions are taken to ensure that www.hawkers.beer and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
- Hawkers Beer organised and run events can be cancelled and a full refund will be issued if Hawkers Beer is notified with a minimum 72 hours before the event. We do offer refunds if the cancellation is made more than 72 hours prior to the event, however a $25 processing charge will be deducted. If you cancel within 72 hours of the event or do not turn up to the event, you will forfeit the purchase price of your ticket.
- We use AusPost for delivery nationwide (Australia only).
- Delivery timeframes will vary depending on your location. Shipping is charged per order. Delivery is available nationally excluding Northern Territory and some dry zones within Queensland and Western Australia. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes so please ensure you provide a physical address that will be occupied during business hours. Contact us directly at via email if you require any assistance and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. (Monday-Friday 9-5pm).
- Please enter all delivery details carefully. Inaccurate or misspelt delivery information often results in delays or non-delivery of parcels. If a parcel is returned to Hawkers Beer as a result of incorrect delivery address, failure of the recipient to pick the parcel up from the local post office or courier depot or delivery refusal an email will be sent to the purchaser notifying them of the returned parcel. The purchaser will then have 30 days to organise redelivery. If redelivery is requested the delivery charges and a $10 processing and admin fee will also be charged. If no response is received by Hawkers Beer within the 30 days from the date the notification email was sent the parcel will be deemed forfeited.
- By default, our delivery instructions are for the parcel to be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise requested. All parcels must be signed by a person aged 18 years or older. If no one is available to sign, a notice card will be left in the recipient’s mailbox indicating that the parcel is at the local post office for collection or with one of our other courier partners.
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. This includes loss or damage resulting from delivery to unattended addresses whereby the sender has opted to have the gift left at front/back door or other location if no one is home. Requesting to have orders left at an unattended premises is at the purchasers own risk.
- If a refund is requested for a non-deliverable parcel (due to not being picked up from the post office or refusal by the recipient) a $10 processing fee will be charged.
- If an online order for which delivery has been paid for is subsequently picked up from our Sydney store or other location, the freight that has been paid will be forfeited by the purchaser, no credit or refund will be issued for the freight component of the original order.
- If an online order is changed from being picked up in store to then being delivered, the delivery charge plus a $10 processing fee will be charged.
|Alice Springs – 870, 871, 872||Mornington Island – 4871|
|Aurukun – 4892||Napranum – 4874|
|Bamaga – 4876||New Mapoon – 4876|
|Ceduna – 5690||Nhulunbuy – 880, 881|
|Cherbourg – 4605||Oodnadatta – 5734|
|Christmas Island – 6798||Palm Island – 4816|
|Coober Pedy – 5723||Pine Creek – 847|
|Doomadgee – 4830||Pormpuraaw – 4892|
|Fitzroy Crossing – 6765||Seisia – 4876|
|Halls Creek – 6770||Streaky Bay – 5680|
|Hope Vale – 4895||Tennant Creek – 860, 861, 862|
|Injinoo Map – 4876||Tindal – 853|
|Jabiru – 886||Tiwi Islands – 822|
|Katherine – 850, 851, 852||Umagico – 4876|
|Kowanyama – 4892||West Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands – 6799|
|Lockhart River – 4892||Woorabinda – 4713|
|Mapoon – 4874||Wujal Wujal – 4895|
|Mintabie – 5724||Yarrabah – 4871|
Returns and Exchanges
Once your order has been placed, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. If your order is damaged, please contact us to arrange a replacement/refund for the value of damaged goods within 24 hours of delivery. Please take photos as this will assist us to process your claim.
We are more than happy for you to place online orders for Cellar Door collection during our opening hours.Please keep the following in mind:
- You must show your order receipt and ID to our staff to be able to collect your order. Add a note to your order or send us an email if somebody else is collecting the goods on your behalf.
- We can only hand over beer to persons of legal age.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready. Orders cannot be collected prior to you receiving this notification.
- Our office hours are in footer of this website.