Our beer is delivered fresh from our brewery in Reservoir, Victoria. This ensures you’re getting the freshest beer possible, delivered direct from the brewery to your door.
We send orders daily and will get your beer or merch on its way to you within 48 hours of your order, except weekends and public holidays.
We use AusPost for delivery nationwide (Australia only).
- Delivery timeframes will vary depending on your location. Shipping is charged per order. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes so please ensure you provide a physical address that will be occupied during business hours. Contact us directly at via email if you require any assistance and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. (Monday-Friday 9-5pm).
- Please enter all delivery details carefully. Inaccurate or misspelt delivery information often results in delays or non-delivery of parcels. If a parcel is returned to Hawkers Beer as a result of incorrect delivery address, failure of the recipient to pick the parcel up from the local post office or courier depot or delivery refusal an email will be sent to the purchaser notifying them of the returned parcel. The purchaser will then have 30 days to organise redelivery. If redelivery is requested the delivery charges and a $10 processing and admin fee will also be charged. If no response is received by Hawkers Beer within the 30 days from the date the notification email was sent the parcel will be deemed forfeited.
- By default, our delivery instructions are for the parcel to be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise requested. All parcels must be signed by a person aged 18 years or older. If no one is available to sign, a notice card will be left in the recipient’s mailbox indicating that the parcel is at the local post office for collection or with one of our other courier partners.
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. This includes loss or damage resulting from delivery to unattended addresses whereby the sender has opted to have the package left at front/back door or other location if no one is home. Requesting to have orders left at an unattended premises is at the purchaser’s own risk.
- If a refund is requested for a non-deliverable parcel (due to not being picked up from the post office or refusal by the recipient) a $10 processing fee will be charged.
- If an online order for which delivery has been paid for is subsequently picked up from our Cellar Door or other location, the freight that has been paid will be forfeited by the purchaser, no credit or refund will be issued for the freight component of the original order.
- If an online order is changed from being picked up in store to then being delivered, the delivery charge plus a $10 processing fee will be charged.
- We’ll send you a tracking number in your delivery confirmation email once your order has left the brewery.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you’ve accidentally ordered the wrong thing or your order is damaged or faulty, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can resolve things quickly.
We are more than happy for you to place online orders for Cellar Door collection during our opening hours. Please keep the following in mind:
You must show your order receipt and ID to our staff to be able to collect your order. Add a note to your order or send us an email if somebody else is collecting the goods on your behalf.
We can only hand over beer to persons of legal age.
We will send you an email when your order is ready. Orders cannot be collected prior to you receiving this notification.
Please check for our current office hours in the website footer or give us a call if you are unsure.
IDENTIFICATION AND RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
Hawkers Beer supports the responsible consumption of beer including moderation and legal age requirements. Just like a pub we may ask for ID or refuse delivery if you appear intoxicated.
Got more questions or need assistance?
Get in touch with us directly on 03 9462 0650 or email@example.com to chat through any other queries you may have. We’re available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (VIC time and not on public holidays).